- “Best Banker Award 2012” by Dr. K. C. Chakrabarty, DG, RBI on ensuring growth of SMEs for Better Future, “Best Banker of the Year 2013” award by Bangalore Management Association and “Best Bank Award” for nurturing the RSETI movement in the country, 2012-13, awarded by Ministry of Rural Development.
- “Golden Peacock Award” for
(i) Corporate Governance by Institute of Directors at London.
(ii) Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) by Institute of Directors.
(iii) HR Excellence – 2012 – excellence in HR Policies and Procedures.
(iv) Distinguished fellow of Institute of Directors for the year 2013 by Institute of Directors.
- “Greentech HR Award 2013”
(i) Platinum Award under „Best Strategy‟ & „Training Excellence‟.
(ii) „HR ORIENTED CEO‟ (Platinum) for the valuable contribution in HR.
(iii) Best HR Strategies & Innovation in Employee Retention, 2011.
- “Life Time Achievement Award”
(i) by Greentech International Foundation.
(ii) by ABP-BFSI, Mumbai.
- “Inspirational Leader of the Year Award” conferred by CMO Asia at Singapore.
- “Mahatma Gandhi Pravasi Samman” by NRI Welfare Society of India at the Global Achievers‟ Conclave held in the House of Lords, London.
- “CEO with HR Orientation” conferred by Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE) during Asia Pacific HRM Congress and “Outstanding Entrepreneurship Award” conferred by Enterprise Asia & the organising committee of the “Asia Pacific Entrepreneurship Awards 2014 India”, New Delhi.
- “Outstanding Banker of the Decade 2013 award” by Unity International Foundation, New Delhi.
- Skoch Award 2013 – “Corporate Social Responsibility”. “Platinum Award for Innovation” by Skoch Group.
- “Global Visionary Award” instituted by VISION Foundation, Ahmedabad and “Top Rankers Excellence Award” for „CEO of the Year‟ by Top Rankers Management Consultants, New Delhi and “Legends of Bangalore” by the Chamber of Commerce for India and International Business and Industries, Bangalore.